Saxo Bank is one of the main retail brokers on the world while it comes to Forex trading. Our experts at MiniForex conducted this Saxo Bank review for those traders want to open account with SaxoBank broker. It is a comprehensively regulated broker in numerous countries, comprising its home country, Denmark. The broker is one of the eldest ECNs presented to the retail customer, as well as institutional traders. The amount of different marketplaces presented for trading is simply astounding.
Saxo Bank Review By MiniForex.com
Saxo Bank provides a few different selections for platforms. SaxoTrader 2.5 is their standalone platform, and there is a web based version so-called Saxo Webtrader 2.5. There is a mobile platform so-called SaxoMobileTrader as well for smart phones.
Being one of the new ECN brokers along with a registered bank in Denmark, Saxo Bank has numerous current and former customers that can attest to its dependability and consistency. Being regulated as a Danish bank – there are numerous protections for the client.
Saxo Bank has live chat support through phone for traders, twenty-four hours a day during the Forex market times.
At the interval of this writing, there are not any promotions at Saxo Bank for new customers.
Commissions and Spreads
Saxo Bank charges a stunned list of commissions for their trading services contingent on the size of your account. Please check with the website in relative to your trading account size. The spreads are fluctuating as it is an accurate ECN.
The “ForexSQ” experts team conducted a full Saxo Bank review , You will know more about SaxoBank commission and spreads by Visiting their Saxo bank reviews page.
- The numerous platforms are familiar and reliable. They have been used for numerous years, and are actual stable.
- Variable spreads. This retains the spread tight, which is one of your leading expenses as a trader.
- Saxo Bank permits access to numerous marketplaces around the world, as well as different kinds of products. You won’t be capable to expand this broker. These comprise 160 plus FX pairs, over 7,000 CFDs, twenty-one Index-tracking CFDs, Stocks, ETFs, Futures, FX Options, and other derivatives.
- Funds are fully separated.
- Accounts can be funded through credit card or bank wire. Withdrawing is done in opposite.
- The variable spreads can be a matter for the duration of news events, but only if you are considering to scalp the news declaration.
- Americans are not permitted to trade with Saxo.
- Minimum to open an account is $10,000 USD.
Saxo Bank Reviews Conclusion
The “TopForexBrokers.com” team conducted full review SaxoBank forex broker and you can open free Saxo MT4 download by visit their Saxo bank review page. Saxo Bank is a value-packed trader for an expert setting in the Forex world, as well as numerous other markets such as options, futures, bonds and stocks. The trader has long been well-known to be honest, reliable, and low-priced in their commissions. Though there are not any micro accounts, if you have a decent sized account, this is an upright choice for you as it is basically incredible to expand the broker since it provides so much in the method of trading marketplaces. Finally i hope this Saxo Bank review helps you to get all about the Saxo Bank forex broker.