This Markets.com review was conducted by the team of “MiniForex.com” for those who want to know all about the Markets.com. The Markets.com are a top broker, providing CFD and Forex trading, through their modified trading platform. Operating in 25 languages with customers in over 100 countries, and with an incomparable asset list, they are one of the largest growing brokers online. The brand is a secondary of Playtech, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange, creating part of the FTSE 250.
Markets.com is worked by Safecap Investments Limited, a regulated investment services firm sanctioned by CySEC, under the license no. 092/08.
On Markets.com the following forex trading platforms are available
- a) MetaTrader 4: TheMT4essentials no introduction as most traders on the retail side of the marketplace would have been familiar with it.
- b) Market Mobile Trader: This platform is made for use on the iPad, iPhone, Blackberry 6as well as Android based devices and above. This is one of the few platforms built for the Blackberry devices.
- c) Market Multi-Terminal is for traders and account managers who own more than one account. This trading platform permits for simultaneous execution and setting of orders on different accounts.
- d) Sirix WebTrader: The Sirix web-based trading platform is intended for social trading, and for market investigation. It allows the trader to split the screen into cubes, all of which can be used to create various windows for better market analysis. Sirix is the top platform for trend detection on Markets.com.
Traders on Markets.com can operate 3 types of accounts:
- a) The demo account or practice account. This can be used for just 30 days with a 100,000 dollars virtual balance.
- b) The Standard account is the type of live account available for those who can start with 2,500 dollars.
- c) The Classic account is for traders who are start their forex trading career with as small as 100 dollars.
Make a Markets.com MT4 download on “TopForexBrokers.com” Markets.com review page.
Bonuses & Promotion
Now, Markets.com is having a limited time only promotion where novel traders signing up for a live trading account will accept a free 25 dollars no deposit bonus.
Customer support services at the company are 2nd to none in the industry. Traders can right to use the support services on a 24/5 basis. Moreover, the support services are presented in more than 24 major languages. Contact with the support team can be done throughout live chat, email or through the 36 different local telephone numbers.
You can open free Markets.com demo account on the “ForexSQ” review page about the broker. Our complete experience by this Markets.com review leads us to feel that the brokerage is a reliable and solid all-rounder, with good implementation and brilliant customer support. Fees are eye-catching, and the trading platform competes actual effectively. You can download Markets.com Android app or IOS app from Apple app store for mobile trading. The broker scores reliably and above average across the board, but has yet to differentiate itself from the crowd with any category of cutting edge product or place service that would lead it to appeal to any specific type of trader. The important advantage of the broker is it’s regulated by FCA and CYSEC.